Ghris Payslip Download 2018

Ghris is designed to provide a simple, easy to use and flexible way for you to access your payslip online.However, there have been some complains because Ghris has been designed in a complex manner that most people find it hard to use but we have helped thousands of people access their payslips in time and without much hustle.

Our services:
• Download the payslip for you and send it to your email every end month where you can view or download it from your email.
• Ghris registration.
• Update ghris profile for you.
• Send you all your yearly payslips.
• Save you your time and energy going to a cyber

No more headaches about your payslips.

What the users of our services have to say:
Catherine Wambui
Thanks so much for your services.Sometimes ghris servers are down and I cant access my payslip but you always have a way of getting the payslips on time.Congratulations for the good job.

Patrick Otieno
Thank you so much for your help.I always have a difficult time trying to access my payslip on Ghris but I no longer worry about accessing it because you do it for me.

Mercy Nasimiyu
I appreciate your good job,I couldn’t download my payslip from Ghris but I can now save it on my computer with your help.Asante

Jack Bosibori
I went to a cyber once and but someone happened to tamper with my account and change information.I have always been scared of going to cyber since then but with your services I feel secure and safer than in a cyber.Keep up your good job.

Sara Hassan
Your services are great! I got all my 2012 payslips at once and I was able to track my payment of loans from January to December.Thank you

Ann Chebet
Using your services has been the best decision I ever made.Im no longer stressed that I have to login to ghris coz you always send my payslip to my email every end month.Thanks for making my job easy

Join the thousands of people who are using our services for 250/=.Only ksh 250 to get your DOWNLOADABLE payslip on a monthly basis.Contact us now using the form at the sidebar. No more headaches about your payslips.